Sales Administrator Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting the Head of Sales, this is a customer facing Sales Support and Administration Role. The roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Inward and outward customer service-related calls as the businesses central point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Sales Order Processing via email or phone. Including liaising with Sales Team, Customers, and the Customer Services Team.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Ensuring and checking data accuracy for order processing / invoicing.
- Coordinating customer deliveries with internal and external customers.
- Reconciling delivery paperwork with accounts and stores
- Reporting departmental KPI's to line management
- Sales Administrative tasks Including but not limited to issue of CPD certification and management of customer folders.
- Supporting the Mechanical Business Development Manager's and estimating department.
- Aftersales Administration.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org