Sales Administrator - Dublin 24 - €32k
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a specialist vehicle hire company who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and personable Customer Service and Sales Administrator to join their busy team.
This permanent position will involve working Tuesday - Friday. 9.00am - 5.30pm and Saturdays, 9.30am - 2.00pm. There is flexibility to work from home on a Saturday. A salary in the region of €30,000- €35,000, depending on experience will be on offer.
This role may suit candidates with experience in travel coordination, hotel reservations, logistics or similar. Strong Customer Service skills, energy and enthusiasm are also a must!
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Responding to all incoming sales queries in a timely manner
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Provide quotations and detailed information on the services provided
- Provide outbound calls to follow up customer requests
- Taking bookings and ensuring all information in logged correctly
- Taking and recording deposits for all bookings
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Contributing to the maintenance if social media accounts
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years experience working in a busy customer service / sales administration position
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong IT skills with a good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
If this sounds like your next role, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This company is ready to interview and ready to hire! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.