Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a company at the forefront of tooling and related supplies to the joinery fit-out industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Sales Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving clearly defined sales targets
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Providing solutions to your customer's needs
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Effective territory planning to maximise coverage of the region
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- At least 2 years experience in sales of tooling, adhesives, fixings etc. OR alternatively, experience within the joinery fit out or kitchen making industries would be advantageous
- Technically minded
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proven track record of success in developing new business
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed presentation and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A full clean driving licence
The successful Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus Commission, Company vehicle, Training, Bonus, Pension and the opportunity for career progression.
The Sales Manager role will be covering Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.