Sales Support Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking dynamic company. The Sales Support Executive will provide support across the Sales function with a high level of customer focus.
- Provide day to day support to the National Account team developing current customers and acquiring new business.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all customer related administration including promotional proposals, new line forms, export certificates and master product file.
- Management, updating and regular review of the Promotional Activity Calendar ensuring accuracy working closely with the NAM team.
- Management, maintenance and updating of the Company and Customer Price Lists in line with changes and new product launches.
- Proactive management, co-ordination and tracking of key NPD and seasonal forecasts, working closely with Operations and the NAM team.
- Support for the Field Sales Team including presell management and POS/sales information distribution as required.
- Management and communication of KBI reporting of relevant scorecard data.
- Management of relevant Customer Portals for NPD and promotions submission including portfolio or information updates as required.
- Timely completion of Company Audit surveys when required.
- Completion of Field Sales Route revisions when updates or changes are needed.
- Co-ordination and monitoring of the Commercial vehicle fleet ensuring maintenance and safety checks are completed on time and according to procedure.
- Samples co-ordination and dispatch to customers.
- Assist with presentation preparation for key customer meetings as required.
- Follow up and respond to customer account queries or enquires on a timely basis.
- Provide support to relevant National Account Managers on customer tenders and bid submissions.
- Prepare and provide sales reports if required.
- Attend and assist at Trade Shows and exhibitions as required including assisting with both display stand set up, removal and customer follow up.
- Maintain excellent levels of Customer Service through regular communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements and efficiencies to existing processes.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 1+ years' experience of working in a Sales/Sales Support environment
- Proven ability to multi-task within a fast-moving environment
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to negotiate & influence at all levels, providing a dynamic successful customer orientated approach
- Highly computer literate with advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Possess excellent organisational, problem solving, prioritising, presentation and planning skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively independently and as part of a Team
- Proactive, results-orientated & self-motivated
- Degree in a Business Discipline
- Experience gained within Sales Administration in the FMCG industry
- 1+ years' Field Sales experience
The successful Sales Support Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Support Executive role will be based in County Armagh with possible option for hybrid working after probation.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.