Our Client, a large Public Sector Organisation based in Portrush require a Semi Skilled Operatives to join their team
Role : Semi Skilled Operative
Location : Portrush
Hours of work : 37hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 13 weeks + £10.01
Main Duties :
- To undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties. These Semi Skilled duties will include : Refuse, Cleansing, Grounds and Building Maintenance and Recycling.
- Required to drive vans and non - HGV vehicles.
- All other duties to be carried out under the general direction of the Operations Area Manager.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- 1 Year's experience of labouring and maintenance duties to include the use of hand power tools, minor plant or machinery. Refuse collection, street cleansing, toilets, beaches and litter picking.
- Previous experience of working outside in all weathers.
- Hold a Valid CSR Card
- Experienced and trained to operate a digger (
- Hold a valid driving licence which permits the holder to pull a trailer. ('C1 & E' Driving Licence motor cars or light vans with up to 8 passengers seats and up to 7500kg with a trailer with 750kg (8,750KG)
Desirable Criteria :
- Clean and valid LGV Licence at Class C or C+E or equivalent.
- Lantra Trained T1 Certificate.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.