Jans Offsite Solutions is comprised of talented design and manufacturing teams as well as innovative project leads who produce Modular Buildings in their state-of-the-art factory facility in Antrim. Due to continued success they have multiple full time jobs available.
Mon-Thursday 7am-4:30pm, Friday 7am-10:30am
Rate of pay
- Experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in reading technical drawings desirable and knowledge of using power/air tools
- · Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state-of-the-art computerised cutting equipment in the fulfillment of your tasks.
- · Follow technical documentation to complete daily tasks and understand how the work contained fits within the whole product design.
- · Ensure all activities are carried out quickly and efficiently.
- · Work to set quality expectations.
- · Work as part of your team to ensure that the daily production targets are met.
- · Familiarise yourself with all relevant operational procedure and comply with all instructions.
- · Actively part-take in all provided training.
- · Support the housekeeping of your area and ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained.
- · Provide cover for colleagues during holidays and periods of absence
- · Ensure that all production equipment is used appropriately.
- · Liaise with your Joiner / Lead Joiner (if necessary) to resolve any issues which are affecting your overall team efficiency.
- · Any other duties deemed reasonable.
The post holder will be expected to undertake other duties deemed reasonable and as requested by his/her manager.
Apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more information.