Senior Building Surveyor
£32,000 to £37,000
An excellent opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a leading housing enterprise based in Belfast. The successful candidate will co-ordinate, manage and deliver projects from £1k to £2m in value.
- To co-ordinate an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Asset management project maintenance service to the association's customers
- To liaise with tenant groups to promote knowledge of the maintenance service, planned works and facilitate greater information, involvement and choice.
- To ensure the Association's asset base is maintained and developed to a high standard to meet the needs of tenants and staff.
- To identify and control the annual budgets of the agreed planned maintenance programme and provide the Planned Maintenance Manager with regular updates
- To identify and prepare insurance claims in respect of insured risks to property
- To oversee and prepare cost plans, estimates and schedules of works for tender.
- To deliver projects on time and within budget
- To act as line manager for a team of surveyors and staff
- To liaise with Development and Housing Management staff in Handover inspections and appraisals of drawings and new developments.
- To prepare written reports as necessary including risk assessments, audits and surveys, making recommendations and innovative solutions.
- To manage the preparation of tender packages (including all PQQ & ITT documentation) for various asset projects.
- Have a degree qualification in Building Surveying (or similar building discipline)
- Chartered Membership of a building related professional body such as CIOB, RICS, The Institute of Clerk of Works or similar
- Minimum of 4 years' post qualification experience of construction management to include estimating/pricing, Construction Health & Safety
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care