Senior Business Analyst|Banking|Belfast
Staffline are recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Analyst for a leading Financial Services Client. Working in an established remediation and change team this contract role is ideally suited to someone with previous similar knowledge gained in a Banking environment.
This is primarily a non-technical role with the key focus on operational and governance functions. Whilst experience in data migration and AWS would be beneficial it is not an essential requirement.
- Work with subject matter experts to evaluate problems and design potential solutions. Define these solutions as business requirements and support the sign-off of these by business and project teams
- Support management of the project scope and plan to help ensure delivery to time, cost and quality while maintaining positive stakeholder relationships
- Identify and evaluate project risks and issues, recommending effective solutions
- Produce robust and timely reporting to the project manager / senior analyst against the project plan and budget, including status reports, RAID logs, budget report, etc
- Provide support where needed across different and inter-dependent work streams/projects
This role initially is expected to be offered for an initial 6 month period, on a day rate, either via PAYE or Umbrella basis.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.
Job Code: FSBSL