Senior Electrical Estimator
Salary depending on experience
Staffline Ireland are currently supporting a leading Engineering firm with the recruitment of a Senior Electrical Estimator. The successful candidate will play an important role in the development of new business and estimating technical proposals
- Lead the development of the proposals for all control and installation projects.
- Meet with prospective customers to understand project scope, specifications and budget,
- Develop standard pricing templates and technical documentation to be utilised in proposal development.
- Identify and coordinate with supplier partners at an early stage in order to leverage resources throughout the proposal phase.
- Coordinate with mechanical estimating resources and procurement for requests for quotations from outside suppliers for parts, materials, hardware, or specialized solutions.
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations and identify safety/environmental concerns.
- Background in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years estimating experience.
- Strong knowledge of electrical power and distribution systems.
- Ability to comprehend electrical specifications, CAD models and drawing
- Strong understanding of Electrical Control Systems, PLC's, HMI's, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care