Staffline Ireland is currently looking for a. Our client is a state-owned electric power transmission operator in Ireland. Our client's main focus is on safety, security and reliability. The company has a great portfolio of new projects and refurbishment projects over the next few years and it is a really great opportunity for someone to join at a really exciting time. We are looking for engineers to join the Innovation and Planning department. The Innovation and Planning function comprises highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in engineering and business/commerce. The ideal candidate will also have an ability to conceive and introduce innovative ideas, solutions or new ways of doing things to solve business problems, collaborating with business experts along the way.
- You will demonstrate an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
- Delivering on a range of technical and commercial projects designed to achieve regulated targets and meet stakeholder needs.
- Carrying out of Technical Analysis to a high degree of accuracy.
- Delivering and collaborating on a range of technical and commercial projects designed to achieve regulated targets and meet stakeholder needs.
- Reporting and Data collection of detailed power system analysis, such as steady state load flow, voltage and short circuit analysis & power system economic analysis
- Degree in an Energy Engineering, Science or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience with HVDC , Energy, Renewable Energy, Interconnector construction experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge and application of quality system regulations and ISO standards, and able to support an environment that meets the quality goals of the company.
- Experience in PSEE, DIgSILENT, Power Factory, ETap software systems is desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects or activities, and able to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, which include but are not limited to presentation, organisational and management skills.
- The demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Commitment to a strong safety culture
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button