Our client in Craigavon requires an experienced Senior Operator Grade 2
Job Title: Senior Operator Grade 2
Rate of Pay: £13.58p/h
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm & Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm (Weekly Rotational shift)
To control the process operation (staff and/ or equipment) within the designated production room while assuring that the quality of the product produced complies with cGMP. The ability to work various shift patterns, including continentals, will be essential.
The post holder will:
- Ensure processes and procedures are complied with in order to produce product within acceptable limits & regulatory standards. For example
- Before each batch commences, ensure that the production room to be used has been cleaned and cleared after the last operation as per appropriate SOPs.
- Ensure that the correct input material has been issued and received into the production operation.
- Set up the production equipment to produce the product required.
- Ensure that all set up checks and challenges are performed as required during the production operation.
- Operate various pieces of equipment and process within the production areas as instructed by an authorised supervisor
- At the completion of an operation, verify the reconciliation of all materials used in the operation and ensure that all samples etc. are collected before the completed batch and all unused items are returned to the warehouse.
- Organise room layout to ensure that the product is manufactured in an efficient manner.
- Fully understand and adhere to instructions as detailed in the batch documentation and SOPs.
- Complete all documentation in a tidy and accurate manner. This includes Works Orders, Validation Protocols, Room and Equipment Log Books, In Process Check sheets (IPCs) and Acceptable Quality Level sheets (AQLs).
- Ensure that your operation achieves the output as detailed on the production schedule and that any anomalies are reported to the Production Supervisor.
- In conjunction with the Production Supervisor complete production analysis paperwork.
- Clean equipment and packaging areas required for production
Effectively oversee staff within designated operations. For example,
- Undertake any other duties or instructions as required by the Production Supervisor.
- Ensure that all team members (if applicable) have the appropriate skills to perform the tasks required.
- Convey appropriate instructions and information about the operation to all team members (if applicable).
- Experience in a production environment involving production teams, machinery, and quality control of product
- Experience of working within teams
- Ability to demonstrate competency throughout manufacturing and packaging operations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to complete documentation to a high standard
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment