Position: Senior Structural Engineer
Location: North East of Ireland
Salary: NEG DOE
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer
A highly competent structural engineer is required to work in our clients team to take new developments from conceptual stage, through design/validation/approval and right to installation.
Communication skills will be key as there is interaction with all business areas to ensure new products are introduced according to project brief, cost and timelines.
- Honours Degree Educated in Structural/Civil Engineering
- EN certification & regulatory compliance knowledge
- Structural knowledge of building & steel design
- Ability to validate & approve structural calculations via design of physical tests & vice versa
- Good people and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and lead projects through to completion
- Be willing to travel when there is need
- Full Clean Irish/UK licence required
- M.Eng Qualified
- Chartered Engineer Qualified
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Ciara Byrne in the Dundalk Branch