Service Manager - Adult Project Belfast
Service Manager - Adult Project
£34,336 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for Service Manager - Adult Project on a permanent full-time basis, based in Belfast with a salary of £34,336 on offer.
Our client is a leading light and promoter in the mental health and well-being of people in Northern Ireland. A well known and trusted name in the Third Sector, our client has fought against the stigma of mental illness for all sections of the community.
They also offer a variety of programmes and schemes for people suffering with mental health illness, along with a full range of therapeutic counselling for children, young people, adults, families including services for the deaf community.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request, but you will:
- Work as part of the staff team delivering and supporting therapeutic services through our client's adult team.
- Lead, plan and manage all aspects of the operation of safe and confidential counselling services for adult clients referred to our client's counselling services
- Be responsible for effective management of the five key result areas; Therapeutic Service Delivery, Business Outcomes, Quality Assurance, Management /Staff Support and Development, Personal Training, Development and Practice
- Professional qualification in Counselling or Psychotherapy
- Accredited with BACP, UKCP, IACP, BAT AFT or equivalent
- Level 6 Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- RQF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management or willing to undertake
- Relevant management experience in a clinical setting including line management, recruitment processes and staff appraisals.
- Budget management experience
- Experience in using clinical assessment tools and client databases
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability in influencing and working collaboratively with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the range of services and development opportunities available for the client groups
- Proven ability to effectively support and lead a team
- Experience of quality assurance frameworks, continuous improvement and the delivery of best practice
- Able to demonstrate ability to meet business targets and outcomes
- Excellent administrative skills (including organisational skills, financial management, use and application of information technology, monitoring/evaluation and report writing)
- Ability to support the delivery of the organisation's strategy, operational targets and ensure contract compliance
- Committed to ensure that the service is managed in accordance with relevant organisational, legislative and contractual standards
- Demonstrate flexibility, self-motivation, confidence and ability to use initiative
- Current full driving licence, valid in the UK and access to a car on appointment or access to a form of transport which will permit them to carry out the duties and requirements of the post in full
- To undertake other additional duties as may be reasonably assigned according to the changing priorities of the Service and the needs of the client group
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check via the Access(NI) Service before commencement of employment
*ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE HOW THEY MEET THE ESSENTIAL CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED*
- Salary of £34,336
- Generous leave entitlement and enhanced pension contribution
- Comprehensive induction & training package
- BUPA cash health plan, Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Long service awards
- Family friendly policies, Marriage/Civil Partnership leave
- Paid medical & dental appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Enhanced maternity/adoption leave pay
- Death in service benefit
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.