Due to continued expansion our client seeks to appoint a Site Installer to join our current team. All training in company systems and procedures will be provided to ensure the successful candidate reaches the highest level of performance.
Working regular days the successful candidate will have at least three years experience within the construction industry. Succesful candidate will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual, with experience in construction site activities and fence erection, health & safety at work, and strong site supervision skills. The position involves routine travel therefore access to a company vehicle is provided.
Knowledge of installation of fencing or kerb laying or flagging with the ability to set line and levels as per site instructions
Ability to plan ahead - Pre plan sequence of works to include coordination of Materials, plant and concrete supplies
Be able to work as a team member within a site crew to meet targets on both program and complete works.
Good record keeping skills with ability to complete weekly work sheets and daily notes in diary
Ability to interpret fencing installation details
Good communication skills to engage with site foremen and managers
Be able to read and write
Have a driving license
- Safepass card holder minimum Skilled Labourer
- Experience carrying out daily inspections of plant and lorry and completing appropriate paperwork
- Experience ensuring works are completed, inspected and signed off to clients expectations
- Have experience using machinery (digger, dumper)
- Have an awareness of health and safety issues
- Experience working with range of materials concrete, wood and metal
- Experience using hand and power tools
DOE €18 to €20PH
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Krys Leitchman on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.