Statistics Officer (NICS) Belfast
Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 4 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00pr hour
13+ week's £16.18pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2 - currently working at home
Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Must be competent and confident in EXCEL.
- Be able to understand the weaknesses and strengths of measures that assess the performance of funded projects.
- An interest and skills in GIS or other mapping skills an advantage as this is an area we are keen to develop.
- SPSS an advantage
- Extract, quality assure and analyse data from SEUPB systems.
- Prepare samples for, and liaise directly with, the Audit Authority in their work to audit the SEUPB spending on projects.
- Research and assist with the development of new performance measurement indicators for the new PEACE PLUS EU funded programmes.
- Keep up to date and gather monitoring data to measure performance indicators of existing EU funded PEACE and INTERREG projects.
- Input to and quality assure external evaluation papers.
- Provide direct assistance to Head of Branch as and when required to meet the research and statistical needs of the SEUPB.
- To line manage one student placement
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**