Stores / Warehouse Coordinator
Full Time Temporary, with the potential to go permanent, depending on performance.
The Client: currently wishes to recruit an organised and highly motivated individual to join a growing team in the position of Stores Coordinator. This position will be based at their site in Antrim.
Urgently need candidates with FLT Accreditation (Forklift License).
- The loading and unloading consignments of goods.
- The storage of goods in the appropriate storage areas.
- The maintaining of electronic stock records on all incoming and distributed goods.
- The checking of delivery notes against quantity received.
- The operation of stock assessment and control.
- The communication of certain stock items on reaching minimum stock level.
- The releasing of goods (internal and external) from stores and their delivery to the various departmental locations.
- The adherence to departmental procedures.
- The operation of the fork-lift truck.
- Adherence to company Positive work Environment Policies, health & safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Educated to GSCE (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently & as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to identify and implement improvements effectively.
- Physically fit, capable of working accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Able to plan and organise work schedules and priorities.
- Team player, capable of working effectively with other departments.
- Forklift License.
- A working knowledge of health and safety requirements.
Hours of Work
Monday- Friday 8.40am - 5.20pm
Rate of Pay : £9.27 per hour for the first 3 months, then £10.47 per hour.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.