Our client is seeking an ambitious Supervisor to join their award winning organisation. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and will be capable of working in a fast paced team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervision and involvement of the day to day assembly line schedule.
- Assigning operatives to the assembly line and ensuring that all areas of the assembly line are covered.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures are always followed to the highest of standards.
- Supervise the assembly line at all times ensuring the health and safety of staff.
- Organising and planning the schedules to meet the customer and organisational demands.
- Communicating with the relevant departments to ensure the proper amounts of raw materials are available to meet the demands of clients.
- Updating and where possible making suggestions where improvements can be made.
Requirements for role
- A minimum of two years experience is desirable for this role preferably.
- Team Leader experience would also be desirable.
- The ideal candidate should have transferable skills as they will be directly involved hands on with the assembly lines.
- Multi-tasking is essential for this role both from a supervisor perspective and also assembly line perspective.
- Excellent communication skills are needed for this role as well as being a team player.
- Some experience in performance management is desirable for this role.
- A person who is highly motivated and flexible to work schedules which can be early morning, late evening and also night time.
- Both excellent written and verbal English.
- Manual Handling Certificate.
- Forklift Licence.
- Safe pass.
Previous experience in Recycling and Waste Management would be an advantage.
If you think you meet the requirments please contact Tara Burns at staffline Dundalk.