Support Workers (Adult Residential)- Holywood
Adult Support Workers
£17,842 starting per annum including enhanced rates
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Adult Support Workers for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig on a full time permanent basis
Set upon a 100 acre estate our client offers a therapeutic setting within a calm and nurturing environment with the aim of providing opportunities to service users and employees to meet their full potential.
- You will work as part of a community with the purpose of meeting the physical, psychological, emotional and social needs of each resident with disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Ideally, you will have experience supporting persons with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- The role can require an element of personal care and at times may require redirection or physical intervention as a last resort with those presenting challenging behaviours.
- Level 2 Health & Social Care and six months' minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- 1 year minimum experience, without Level 2 Health & Social Care, working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- Comfortable with personal care and challenging behaviours
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
- £17,842 per annum
- Enhanced pay rate for Waking Night and weekends
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.