Adult Support Workers
£17,842 starting per annum including enhanced rates
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Adult Support Workers for our client based in the Holywood area on a full time permanent basis
With plenty of positions available, our client is set upon a 100 acre estate that offers a therapeutic setting within a calm and nurturing environment, with the aim of providing opportunities to service users and employees to meet their full potential. These roles also offer the chance to work in settings unlike anywhere else in the country.
- You will work as part of a community with the purpose of meeting the physical, psychological, emotional and social needs of each resident with disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Ideally, you will have experience supporting persons with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- The role can require an element of personal care and at times may require redirection or physical intervention as a last resort with those presenting challenging behaviours.
- Level 2 Health & Social Care and six months' minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- 1 year minimum experience, without Level 2 Health & Social Care, working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- Comfortable with personal care and challenging behaviours
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
**TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE DEMONSTRATE HOW YOU MEET THE CRITERIA CLEARLY ON YOUR CV**
- £17,842 per annum
- Enhanced pay rate for Waking Night and weekends
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.