Our client has officially been in business for almost 80 years and has progressively grown through a sharp focus on the needs of local businesses to become one of the largest and most progressive independent accountancy and business advisory practices in Ireland. They are currently based in Dundalk but are serving the entire north east region and beyond. The team is built up of highly qualified and accomplished professional accountant and business advisors.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
- Preparation and completion of income tax returns on behalf of clients.
- Preparation and completion of annual financial statements and account files on behalf of clients.
- Preparation of income tax workings on behalf of clients.
- Providing assistance with auditing.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Working on monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in an efficient and time effective manner.
- Ensure all Tax/CRO filing deadlines are met.
- Ideally 5/6 years Practice experience.
- Good general knowledge of ROS, HMRC.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working to deadlines.
- Experience in managing and assisting other staff.
- Ad-hoc problem solving.
- A relevant Discipline in Accounting.
If you have any interest in this role apply now or simply contact email@example.com.