Team Leader - Adult Day Services
Salary - £22,900 starting
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Team Leader - Adult Day Services for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig based in the Holywood area, on a full time permanent basis
Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, Camphill Community Glencraig is a person-centred, therapeutic community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential through a holistic creative approach.
This is a brand new role in line with the rollout of our client's brand new Adult Day Services offering, in addition to the excellent and life changing services they currently offer.
- As part of the development of Adult Day Services, you will enable residents and day attendees to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them with personal care as well as with social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs.
- You will provide the highest possible standard of support and care to adults with complex need and challenging behaviour.
- You'll also provide meaningful daily activities within a caring environment, supporting the well-being and development of skills, enhancing and promoting independence, choices and rights in a person centred way upholding holistic approach, values and the Camphill ethos.
- You will mentor and supervise the staff Team within Adult Day Services
- NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care OR a diploma / certificate equivalent to National Occupational Standards Level 4 in a Health & Social Care related discipline ( Health & Social Care, Education, Early Years, Play/Sport/Leisure activities, Youth Work or equivalent level of qualification)
- NISCC Registered or in the process of applying
- Demonstrable evidence of 1 years experience working with people in a care/ support capacity within the last 2 years in paid capacity.
- Experience of providing direct personal care to individuals
- Experience of team working, supervising, managing, coaching and mentoring staff and volunteers
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability and knowledge of the effects of disability.
- Knowledge of the Day Care service provision
- Hold a full and current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment
**We anticipate a positive response to this vacancy and will only contact candidates who outline how they meet the criteria**
- £22,900 per annum starting
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.