Team Leader - Children's Residential
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Team Leader - Children's Residential on a full time permanent basis based in Holywood
Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, our client delivers a person-centred, therapeutic approach in a community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential
- You'll manage a team that enables child residents who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour, to pursue a valued lifestyle by supporting them and ensuring that all their social, emotional, spiritual and daily activity needs are met. As this is a residential post, you will work on a rota basis that includes unsocial hours and weekends.
- Social Work Degree or Nursing Degree
- NISCC or NMC registration - as appropriate
- 2 years' experience working with challenging behaviours such as verbal and physical aggression preferably in a residential setting.
- 2 years' experience working with people with Autism/Learning Disability.
- Knowledge of the residential model of service provision and the effects of disability
- Experience in planning or implementing and reviewing individual support packages.
- Experience of providing direct personal care to individuals
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of supervisory management.
- Experience of team working.
**ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA AS ABOVE WILL BE CONTACTED**
- £28,464 per annum starting
- 33 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Optional Healthcare Plan
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities including Recognition and Reward incentives
- Clear career development opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.