Technical Sales Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager on behalf of a leading disruptive technology company. The company has already sold in 40 countries and is seeking to scale within these territories. The Technical Sales Manager will be instrumental in growing sales along with helping to select, appoint and developing new resellers globally.
- Reporting to the Sales director, the post holder will develop and implement strategies to grow sales, delivering on agreed revenue, profit and growth targets.
- Manage a number of resellers globally / OEMs / Direct customers.
- Maintain and report into the sales process inclusive of relevant KPI's, reporting, analytics, pipeline management and lead metrics.
- Manage and Maintain CRM and customer information systems.
- Sales support through product demonstrations, regular exhibitions, and regional workshops and training visits.
- Generation and management of sales leads, prospects and customers.
- Own and achieve / exceed sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Main point of contact for customer in relation to all queries, both sales and technical.
- Input into overall sales & marketing, provision of forecasts, pricing and promotion strategies.
- New business development within defined territory.
- Initiate strategies to improve and grow sales performance.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals v targets and keep line manager apprised.
- Identify and implement ways to enhance customer experience and collaborate to improve processes.
- Work with the broader Leadership Team to input to NPI product developments.
- Travel as required worldwide to build key business partnerships
- Setup and attend trade shows as needed to promote product and develop relationships.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time to time.
- Third Level Qualification
- A track record of improving sales effectiveness
- 3 years working in sales into water utilities or similar industry
- Improving customer support over a sustained period
- Evidence of ability to manage and improve critical KPIs
- International sales experience of managing/motivating customers / partners
- Able to drive to achieve performance measures against financial and customer metrics
- Proven ability to steer the sales process from plan to closure
- Scientific or Engineering based Degree
- Significant Sales / Customer Support
- Sales experience working in a science product based organisation
- Worked within High-Tech or Electronic industry
The successful Technical Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus Bonus, Pension and benefits packages inclusive of flexible working.
The Technical Sales Manager role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.