Trade Counter Assistant
Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter Assistant on behalf of a leading plumbers merchant. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Serving customers who come into the branch
- Dealing with enquiries in person and over the phone
- Stock replenishment and accepting/stocking store deliveries
- Unloading deliveries as well as preparing daily deliveries to our customers
- Advising customers, potential customers and employees on the benefits/technical features of all products
- Communicating prices and ability to negotiate on price when and where required
- Liaising with buying team on re-ordering stock
- Be able to operate a computer/software package and a cash till
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous experience working on a trade counter or have experience of working within plumbing industry
- Personable and approachable
- Sales ability
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- A hands-on approach and attitude
- Commercial awareness
The successful Trade Counter Assistant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Trade Counter Assistant role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.