Trading Analyst - Energy Sector
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
They currently have a vacancy available for a Market Trading Analyst to join their busy Market Operations team who oversee and manage energy trading transactions,
The successful candidate will play a vital role in the Market Operations team as they solve customer's issues and drive the changes required to deliver the highest quality customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Resolve complex operational technical issues
- Translate customer business case to technical changes
- Translate service provider technical/process changes to customer focused documentation and training
- Identify root cause of any pricing or auction problems
- Contribute significantly to the resolution of issues using your market subject matter expertise
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Plan and deliver stakeholder related events including user meetings, committee meetings, customer surveys, and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the decision making and resolution of operational incident responses ensuring a customer focused and timely resolution
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A third level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a customer and/or service management role
- Experience working with a financial trading platform or similar will be highly desirable
- Proven technical and commercial skills along with excellent relationship management and customer service skills.
- Strong influencing skills and have experience of developing and executing customer retention programmes
This permanent position will offer a work environment is challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team-orientated with a culture that is driven by performance, knowledge and continual development. To become a part of this dynamic team, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package.