Staffline Recruitment is currently seeking a Training Administrator to be based in Belfast.
Our client is a Northern Ireland based charity that provides leadership and services to member organisations, and to ensure accessible advice services across Northern Ireland.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week (hybrid working)
Salary: approx £20,000 per annum
Support in the administration of the training and act as first point of contact for all training enquiries.
- Personally, contribute to the delivery of the operational implementation of the strategic plan in line with agreed outcomes.
- Assist in representing the organisation.
- Provide personal leadership, engaging, supporting and working effectively with colleagues to achieve success.
- To contribute to the effective and efficient administrative support for training service delivery in line with agreed outcomes.
- To ensure your work is delivered within quality standards and compliance in line with legislation and regulations.
- Completed an accredited Administration or IT Qualification
- Experience of working in an administration or HR role.
- Experience of using a range of IT systems
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using learning management systems
- Experience of marketing or promoting products or services.
- Completed training in customer service or a related area.