Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Training Co-Ordinator at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Training Co-Ordinator, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties to include;
- Liaising with personnel on various sites to support with the development, standardisation and revision of training material.
- Developing training videos for internal use by production and administration staff
- Supporting personnel to enable them to facilitate learning and competency in their designated areas of work.
- Collating and analysing information on technical, operational and administrative processes to develop procedures & video record these processes to be used in the development of training videos.
- In addition, you will be responsible for developing assessment criteria aligned to key competencies in specific work areas.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Training Co-Ordinator, will possess the following
- The ability to organise their workload and display effective interpersonal and organisational skills
- A good understanding of technology and processes
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office.
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment and previous experience in the development and editing of training material is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV