Van Driver / Grounds Operative
Our client has a vacancy for a Van Driver / Grounds Operative at their Downpatrick site.
As a Van Driver / Grounds Operative your duties will include
- Driving a Transit van with a 18ft trailer
- General landscaping work - grass cutting, hedge and shrub maintenance, weed control and strimming
- Litter picking
- Operation of machinery and power tools
The ideal Van Driver / Grounds Operative will have
- Previous outdoor experience - construction / farming / grounds worker background would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team when required
- Physical fitness to work in a manual role outdoors
- Driving licence with BE to pull a trailer
Hours of work:
- 45 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm
- £9.59 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.