The Client: Our Client is a long well established and successful company involved in marketing and distributing food products, smallwares, kitchen equipment and tabletop troughtout NI.
- Loading and unloading company products.
- Assisting drivers to find delivery locations.
- Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
- Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
- Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve complaints
- Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
- Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
- Obtaining clients' and customers' signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
- Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Hours of Work
Fully flexible Shifts starting @ 05.45 am till finish
Rate of Pay : £8.91
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.