Temp approx 3 months
- To provide temporary administration and project support
- Provide full administration support to the Director
- Oversee the volunteer programme including, rotas, communications and briefing of volunteers.
- Ensuring that the delivery agent delivers on contract and obligations
- Provide support to the team with maintenance and updating of schedules, statistics and writing of related reports.
- Maintain and collate regular reports on the use of the off-site kiosks.
- Co-ordinate the collection and analysis of the results of the quarterly Visitor Satisfaction Survey.
- Provide assistance with visitor servicing outreach projects including provision of visitor servicing at key events and conferences, and possibly a short Street Ambassador Programme.
- Help manage ongoing monitoring and reporting of all Visitor Servicing activity and projects.
- To handle all communications both verbally and written in an open and helpful manner
- Work with the Visitor Servicing Manager on monitoring Belfast Restaurant Voucher reimbursements.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- To maintain an appropriate filing system (online and paper) for the department.
- Provide administration support for the department's recruitment and training.
- Provide assistance in Departments Tender processes.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administration role.
- Proven experience of managing projects/ events .
- Proven experience of preparing reports and presentations.
- Proven experience in the use of all Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven experience of working with stakeholders and clients
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com