Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting for a seasoned warehouse operative.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to grow and progress with the company.
Senior warehouse operative
· Responsible for managing, receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods ensuring these are performed as outlined in SOPs and GDP.
· Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
· Checking for damaged or missing items.
· Picking and packing orders from pick sheet and using hand held scanner.
· Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear.
· Keeping records of stock and replenishing stock when needed
· Working on the in-house systems
· Keeping paperwork up to date.
· Ensuring materials are received from approved vendors, delivered to inventory and finished goods, packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
· Documenting receipt of all materials and goods received.
· Ensuring products are shipped as per marketing schedules.
· Modifying operational methods and procedures.
· Maintaining documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a warehouse role.
· You are a people manager with strong management competencies.
· Flexibility in regards to working hours and duties are a must.
· Current Forklift license with prior experience (Reach & Counterbalance).
· Have strong planning and organisational skills.
· To have excellent command of English (speaking / writing).