Job Title: Work Controller
The Client: NI Water
The Role: This role will deliver an efficient and seamless work control service to the business, enabling preventative actions to avoid or minimise impact on NI Water customers, assets and colleagues. Working collaboratively with the Duty Manager, Customer Relations Centre, Telemetry and other Intelligent Operations colleagues, this role will be a key provider of service to our customers, the Water and Wastewater Production Lines / Production Lines Services (M&E) and our contractors
- Control the assignment, scheduling, dispatch and closure of work to NI Water staff and contractors using our systems, optimising available resources to ensure customer requirements are prioritised, in accordance with NI Water's vision and values.
- Interpret data from all available systems and customers, to allow early recognition of real time events, enabling field staff to respond early and resolve quickly.
- Continuous monitoring through to closure of events, updating colleagues and systems to keep customers informed.
- Evaluate, analyse and accurately change / capture / escalate information on systems, supporting the integrity of data, driving operational efficiency and improving the quality of management information.
- Work collaboratively with Intelligent Operations and Production Lines colleagues, sharing information and communicating effectively to optimise service delivery for our customers.
- Authorise and control NI Water staff /contractors working on our assets / network, enabling a 'permission to operate' philosophy, to minimise disruption and promote a calm network.
- Extract data and present in a manner that conveys the information in a clear and concise manner, appropriate to the audience.
- Prepare and distribute regular and ad-hoc reports, providing your managers, colleagues and Production Lines with useful information / recommendations, influencing and facilitating quick decision making.
- Take ownership of process documents ensuring they are fit for purpose and recommend improvements that would enhance service delivery.
- Identify and recommend more efficient ways to deliver a quality customer service, contributing to an ethos of continuous improvement.
Hours of work: 42 hours including breaks
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including English Language and Mathematics or equivalent OR 2 years' experience in a customer centric role, analysing and interpreting system data.
- Experience of communicating effectively across a diverse range of stakeholders, using various communication methods.
- Experience of working to challenging targets / deadlines, in a regulated and / or customer service environment.
- Ability to work alone and use initiative, whilst contributing to wider team objectives.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Access to a form of transport that will enable you to attend work at times when public transport is not operating and to attend at short notice whilst on-call.
- Experience of working within a utility company with a working knowledge of NI Water assets and networks.
- Rate of pay: £11.66 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - email@example.com
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.