ABATTOIR PACKERS required for Lurgan, CO Armagh
****Not suitable for Students****
DAY SHIFT MON-FRI 7AM - 4.30PM
£9.01 per hour
- Sorting, picking and packing offal and other meat products.
- Working as part of a team
- Load / unload pallets as well as pack items on a busy production line
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture
For further information please call Noeline or Jonny on 028 66323300
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.