ABI Services Co-ordinator - Northern Ireland
ABI Services Co-ordinator
£21,500 per annum (45p per mile mileage)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client Headway, recruiting an ABI Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. This is a "floating" role so you will need to have a full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes.
Headway is a UK-wide charity, working to improve lives for those after suffering brain injury by providing vital support and information services. They lobby for better support and resources to be made available to people affected by brain injury and work to raise awareness of brain injury and the devastating effects it can have.
Headway has groups and branches across the UK and Channel Islands offering a wide range of services including rehabilitation programmes, carer support, social re-integration, community outreach and respite care to survivors and families in their own communities.
- In your role as an ABI Services Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for devising and delivering face-to-face and virtual support services to brain injury survivors and carers in 4 groups in Larne, Ballymena, Newtownabbey and Bangor.
- You will use your passion, drive and creativity to develop support programmes that promote independent living and mental and physical wellbeing among brain injury survivors and carers.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of brain injury and experience of supporting those affected or come from a social care background
- Passionate and committed to improving the lives of others
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in UK and Ireland and have access to a car on appointment
- £21,500 per annum
- 45 pence per mile rate
- Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm working hours
- 25 days annual leave along with 10 statutory days
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.