Accomodation & Community Support Workers - Lisburn
Accommodation & Community Support Workers
£17,865 starting per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for Accommodation and Community Support Workers on a permanent full-time basis located in Lisburn. You will need to be fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts that will include evenings, weekends, and unsocial hours.
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's most well-known charities. Founded in 1971 it has delivered exceptional and life changing services, with an aim to prevent homelessness for people at risk, and to end homelessness in Belfast and throughout Northern Ireland.
Their values are of being non-judgmental, existing to support clients and meet their needs, being trustworthy and focused on ending homelessness and being dedicated to the people they support
- With a full job description on request, you will work as part of a team to provide effective 24-hour support to the service users accessing our client's services, i.e., hostels, family, and remote support units.
- Ability to demonstrate the core values of our client to include the following
- Understand the importance of dignity and respect for others
- Willingness to learn, develop and self-reflect
- Ability to contribute within a team environment
- Commitment to supporting clients in a non-judgmental manner
- Professional integrity
- Willingness to support, protect and empower people
- IT Skills - ability to use email, internet and databases to electronically record support work
- NISCC Registered (or willing to become registered if appointed) and willing to be subject to Access NI checks.
*ONLY CANDIDATES THAT DEMONSTRATE THE ABOVE CRITERIA ON THEIR CV WILL BE CONTACTED*
- £17,865 starting per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme and Death in Service plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Access to superb training and development to develop your skills, professional supervision and support
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.