Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading communications company for an Account Advisor. The Account Advisor will proactively manage, maintain, and grow revenues from the Small & Medium Business customer base.
- Proactive telephone Account Management of allocated customer base to meet targets
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Management of contract & service package renewals to your allocated customers
- Introduce new products to your allocated customer base
- Upsell & cross services to your assigned customer base
- Direct outbound prospecting to follow up marketing campaigns
- Maintain high levels of contact with the given customer base
- Taking a proactive approach to existing accounts, maintaining and growing revenues, and ensuring customer expectations are met
- Working effectively as part of the sales team
- Working closely with the services & contracts administration team to ensure smooth service & billing for customers
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by competitors
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years telephone/web chat-based sales and/or account management experience
- 1 year working within the B2B marketplace
- Educated to at least GCSE level with passes in English and Maths
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages to include Word, Excel
- Strong Organisation skills to manage workload
- Proven ability to develop, manage & upsell customer base
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with a pro-active work-based approach
- Self-starter with the drive to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- 1 year experience, working within the telecoms /ICT sector
- An understanding of the developments in the telecommunications market
The successful Account Advisor will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Account Advisor role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.