Working internally with the Public Sector Team, the Account Co-ordinator will have responsibility for recruitment, compliance and administrative support in a professional Client Services contract team.
Rate of Pay: 10.00
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The role will include:
- Working with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Sourcing and recruiting for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Co-coordinating and prioritising role fulfilment to meet client requirements
- Interviewing and skills assessment of candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan
- Registering candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance and Client Specific Screening.
- Ensure all operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures
A previous recruitment or professional account management service experience may be beneficial but not necessary. All backgrounds welcome including recent graduates. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, strong administration skills and strong IT skills
The role will be temporary initially with a potential to be made dependent on business needs.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.