Job Title: Account Co-ordinator
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join the public sector team in Lisburn. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's comprehensive recruitment service designed to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
The Account Co-ordinator will exceed customer expectations within a results driven environment. You will be passionate about your career and have a proven track record in Recruitment.
- Client Management
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout NI, or access to transport for travel.
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits (Reward & Recognition scheme, private health care, pension and life Assurance)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Wednesday 12th of May 2021 at 4pm.