Job Title: Account Co-ordinator
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients and the Company's continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our Public Sector team in our newly opened office in Derry. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
Account Co-ordinator is responsible for sourcing candidates to fill client requisitions and building trustworthy working relationships to ensure job fill rates match client SLA's.
- Client Management
- Temporary Worker Management
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan
- Register candidates in line with best practice
- If not on site, regularly attend client premises to address any issues with hiring managers and temporary workers
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Liaise with temporary worker to identify issues and address concerns
- Ensure all worker records and systems are updated and accurately maintained
- Ensure temporary workers are paid correctly on time and act as a contingency for payroll for timesheet processing
- Ensure all Branch operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to build relationships, interact sensitively and use effective networks
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Business Admin Level 3
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover available from Day 1 of employment.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs Monday 12th of July 2021 at 4pm.