Job Title: Account Co-ordinator
Staffline Recruitment is Ireland's largest leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland currently employing a permanent workforce of 160 employees and supplying 6000 temporary agency workers weekly to an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients and the Company's continued growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our onsite team. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's comprehensive recruitment service designed to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability. The ideal candidate will exceed client expectations within a results driven environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan.
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, EAA, and AWR
- Work with Account manager to provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns
- Maintenance and update of accurate worker /employee records and systems
- Ensure candidates paid correctly and on time
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Business Admin Level 3
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; both from Day 1 of employment)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Friday 20th August 2021 at 4pm.