Account Co-ordinator (Onsite)
Job Title: Account Co-ordinator (Onsite)
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. The Company is an established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join our Onsite team. The role is based in Ballymena initially but will require regular travel to the client's site in Magherafelt to meet client's demands. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's comprehensive recruitment service designed to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability. The ideal candidate will exceed client expectations within a results driven environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan.
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, EAA, and AWR
- Work with Account manager to provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns
- Maintenance and update of accurate worker /employee records and systems
- Ensure candidates paid correctly and on time
- 6 months experience in providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels
- GCSEs English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Business Admin Level 3
- Competitive base salary
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- Attractive enhanced holidays of 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays
- Benefits (Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Monday 24th May 2021 at noon.