Account Coordinator required for full time permanent opportunity in Co Tyrone
Salary depending on experience
Hours of work
Mon - Thur : 8am-5pm
Fri : 8am - 1pm
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and coordination of individual contracts to fully meet customer requirements including SLA's and KPI's in conjunction with the Account Manager.
- Maintain customer KPIs, service levels and management information, including producing reports, as agreed with each customer, ensuring all targets are achieved. This includes the daily maintenance of up-to-date delivery information on the customer portal (e.g. Leidos SIP).
- Develop excellent relationships with the relevant customer contacts and liaise directly with them on any day-to-day issues.
- Process Sales Orders and exchanges as required.
- Deal with customer enquiries or problems quickly and efficiently, providing acknowledgement of communication, within 24 hours, where the query cannot be immediately resolved.
- Support the Account Manager in the implementation of new contracts.
- Work with the Account Manager and the Product Owner to set up the customer online portal, where relevant and update this as required for the contract duration.
- Liaise closely with all internal departments to ensure projects relevant to the contracts you are responsible for are progressing.
- Prepare for contract customer review meetings/ internal meetings with the Account Manager, take minutes and follow up on agreed actions.
- Arrange and attend measuring sessions when required.
- Respond to customer queries via the Helpdesk (emails and inbound calls) for your accounts and for the wider customer accounts as support when required.
- Support the Account Manager in the forecast of customer requirements.
- Raise Purchase Orders for allocated accounts, ensuring all documentation is correct and contains the necessary information.
- Monitor, confirm, and progress POs as required, liaise with both internal and external suppliers and chasing overdue orders when necessary.
- Keep the Sales and PO Management system updated to reflect the accurate position on all live/completed orders.
- Review stock levels according to individual customer requirements, along with the Account Manager
- The setup and maintenance of the ERP system and other systems used in the management of their accounts (including reporting/forecasting etc.) Identify any new opportunities for improving the customer service and purchasing process and functions.
- Attend training as/when deemed necessary for the role by the Company.
- Any other duties deemed necessary
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.