Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Developer on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking company, promoting market leading brands. Reporting to The On-Premise Sales Manager, the Account Developer will support growth of the company's On-Trade portfolio through driving availability and visibility.
- Build strong working relationships with total account list within the geographical area
- Ensure high levels of face-to-face call compliance across total account list
- Work closely with the On-Premise Sales Manager to actively support the marketing & promotion of the brand portfolio
- Achieve maximum distribution for the brand portfolio of packaged and draught products, and soft drinks in conjunction with the On-Premise Sales Manager
- Utilise all available supporting tools to achieve best in class visibility for the brand portfolio
- Execute promotional activity
- Monitor and report to On-Premise Sales Manager on market, competitor and industry updates
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards of appearance, behaviour and discipline
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures
- Plus any other duties and responsibilities which the management team deem appropriate from time to time
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong customer and teamwork focus
- Ability to work to your own initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and team members
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Experience of working in Field sales is desirable
- Experience of working within the in NI licenced trade is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence
The successful Account Developer will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 depending on experience plus car, bonus, phone and laptop/I Pad.
The Account Developer role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.