Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Director on behalf of a leading digital agency. The Account Director will be involved with pitches for new business and must be able to approach potential Clients with both a creative and commercial mindset. The ability to lead and inspire team colleagues, clients and external partners is vital to being successful in this role.
- Providing strategic direction, development and leadership on Client accounts.
- Creating and maintaining excellent daily working relationships with Clients.
- Leading and managing Client projects, including: taking Client briefs; providing analysis of input of Client together with background knowledge and research; producing briefs for Creative, Digital and Media; identifying opportunities for adding value; presenting and selling to Client.
- Monitoring competitor activity and being proactive in suggesting and devising new initiatives for Clients.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all colleagues, and coaching, advising and leading members of the Client Services team as appropriate.
- Proactively driving and maximising profit from Client accounts in line with general business and financial objectives.
- Proactively generating new business and revenue opportunities for the Agency and participating in production of tenders and new business presentations.
- Maintaining and developing a detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which the Agency transacts, in order to enhance both the Agency's and Clients' competitive advantages.
- Adhering to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, including prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, and producing clear and accurate forecasts.
- Assisting in the management of personnel and general managerial duties where necessary.
- Making a sustainable positive contribution to the future success of the Company.
- Performing any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Complying with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding customers' sensitive information at all times.
- Adhering to and supporting all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Third level qualification in Marketing or related discipline
- Proven Account Director experience
- Extensive Industry experience
- Evidence of profitable and effective management of UK/Ireland-wide communication projects
- Understanding of what makes great/effective advertising
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms
- Strong and compelling presentation skills
- A motivational and inspiring team player
- Hold a current & valid full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Ongoing evidence of commitment to personal growth
- Membership of Professional Body
- ISO Awareness
- Proven responsibility of Effectiveness Award with communications experience
The successful Account Director will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Director role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.