Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Executive on behalf of a leading digital agency. The Account Executive will proactively manage individual accounts to ensure quality of output, client satisfaction and account profitability.
- Acting as a direct support to the Account Directors and Managers.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Delivering all client requirements, both proactively and reactively; on budget, on strategy and on time.
- Responsible for the use of research, collation of relevant intelligence, interpretation of statistical data and the application to deliver strategic solutions.
- Managing budgets with clients and agency to ensure participation in meeting and succeeding advertising revenue targets.
- Supporting the Account Management Team with regards client servicing and internal responsibilities.
- Delivering accurate research, Microsoft Office skills, WIP billing together with 100% precision and proofing in all copy and creative delivery.
- Assertively review competitor activity.
- Adhering to all Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, assistance with clear and accurate forecasts and quality control of all work that is submitted to clients.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Graduate calibre in marketing or related discipline
- Experience of working in an advertising/marketing environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional research skills
- Dynamic team player
- Ability to develop briefs for Creative/Media departments
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, reactive environment to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- A motivated self-starter
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable with a proactive approach
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Target focused and results driven
- Team player
- Creative problem solver
- Membership of professional body
- 1 year or more working in an Account Executive or relevant marketing role
- Adserve experience
The successful Account Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Executive role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.