Account Handler - Commercial Insurance
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Dynamic multinational working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Convenient Dublin City Centre location
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available with an expanding, international commercial insurer who are seeking to add a motivated and enthusiastic Account Handler to their Dublin team.
Due to Covid 19, this role will initially be a work from home position until it is safe to do otherwise.
The purpose of this role will be to develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing commercial clients. The successful candidate will provide day-to-day technical, competent, responsive and efficient administrative service to clients in the areas of professional liability, cyber security, medical negligence and executive risk management
This role will require a driven, motivated and professional candidate with excellent communication and client management skills. Having recently opened their Dublin office, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow and progress with an international, market leading organisation.
Working with an existing portfolio of clients, the key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Communicating in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- Completing the key task of "fact finding" to identify clients' requirements and to provide a quotation to fulfil their needs
- Maintaining an accurate record of the clients circumstances and objectives
- Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the applicant's needs and Treating Customers Fairly
- Carefully checking new business documentation received from insurers and process
- Ensuring that electronic files and system records are created for new business and updated following all client contacts
- Issuing invoices and policy documents and updating client records
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers and prospects providing quotations and assisting with queries, taking messages where appropriate
- Updating the computer system with events, produce documents/correspondence as required
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments and training courses
- To build good working relationships with the client's Account Executive and the wider client team
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience working in a commercial insurance environment
- A working knowledge of professional liability insurance
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Part or full QFA qualification
- A commitment to providing good sales and customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Attention to detail
- Focused and self-motivated
- Energetic, outgoing and confident
- Enthusiastic team player
- Effective IT/ PC skills
- The ability to quickly and accurately enter information, produce documentation, and supply information
- Good numeric skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Desire to progress and build a career within a successful expanding organisation
This role requires a confident, down-to-earth professional who is eager to work in a close-knit team. If you are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic workplace please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This permanent position will offer a competitive salary in the region of €30,000 - €40,000 depending on experience.