This regional insurance broker have been providing their clients with a range of insurance solutions for over 25 years. Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Account Handler to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner seeking to move into an advice role or a Trainee / Junior IFA seeking a change to work with a locally owned insurance broker as they continue to develop and enhance their already strong market position. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with advice and a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Work closely with Account Executive to ensure to timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- Must evidence at least 1 years' experience operating as an Account Handler in a broker environment.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- Evidence a solid understanding in personal lines products.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A drive to succeed.
- Circa £25,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.