Account Management Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for an Account Management Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company. The Account Management Executive will work as part of the Commercial Team relating to business development, customer service and processing sales orders.
- Managing Key Customer Relations by providing a first point of contact service for any queries, both internally and externally and ensure that these are dealt with in accordance with company procedure.
- Provide support within the Sales Order Processing team to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Adding customers orders to Sage & MPM in a timely & effective manner.
- Meet agreed production targets according to customer demands.
- Providing Lead times to customers.
- Liaise with customers daily, giving accurate and informative information and suggest continuous improvement/best practice solutions.
- Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal/external customers.
- Display a flexible and co-operative approach at all times.
- Assist in any other activities at the request of Management that may be required to support business needs.
- 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Engineering knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Minimum Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally possess an ability to structure workload in an efficient manner
- Highly customer focused and able to demonstrate excellent communication/telephone skills
- Flexible to the company requirements
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to your own initiative
The successful Account Management Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Management Executive role will be based in the Coleraine area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.