Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading food company. This is a fantastic opportunity further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Account Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of opening new accounts, increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Primarily responsible for managing customer accounts in a responsive and professional manner
- Act as the primary relationship manager for customers, responding to the needs of the customer via email, phone and face to face meetings
- Building relationships and growing sales for the benefit of the Company
- Support planning and forecasting with exposure to all aspects of commercial requirements
- Developing business through profitable trading opportunities and being an integral part in the plans to achieve considerable growth and profit
- Development & implementation of JBPs for key customers
- Attending client meetings, and carrying out sales presentations as required
- Preparation and presentation of reports
- Maintaining an awareness of company products & processes as well as an awareness of product trends across the wider industry
- Supporting and developing sales team
- Any other duties role may involve
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent, with a relevant third level qualification being an advantage
- Professional individual, who is passionate about food and seeking to enhance skills further in a dynamic account management role
- Direct experience of trading FMCG to multiple retailers with a clear understanding of UK and Ireland and European grocery markets, retailer profiles and proposition
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment where essentially you have worked and built a strong understanding of this type of business
- First class presentation and communication skills are crucial, with the ability to be at ease developing effective working relationships
- Numerical and analytical skills as well as a high level of computer literacy in order to achieve ambitious targets
- High level of people management skills, ability to prioritise own workload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and a determined team player
- Experience in communicating with both internal and external business stakeholders to complete projects and business briefs
- Willing to be flexible and travel at short notice
- Good levels of commercial and business acumen and considered decision-making
- Access to transport as travel to customer and other company sites is an essential part of the role
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.