Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading telecoms company. The Account Manager will work to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business stakeholders to grow business. The Account Manager will work closely with the mobile operators and merchants and develop a very good understanding of their requirements.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop a strong understanding of mobile operator requirements, including market demographics and an understanding of the type of content that fits best
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing customers
- Manage the on-boarding of new merchants including the merchant agreement process
- Develop an understanding of the agreements that are in place with mobile operators
- Merchant Account and Performance Management
- Liaise and work closely with internal stakeholders and provide updates on new and existing customers
- Attend conferences and exhibitions and have face to face meetings with new and existing customers
- Able to achieve agreed targets
- Work to grow the merchant funnel for new and existing mobile operators
- Merchant account management to help build existing business
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years previous experience in account management
- Demonstrates ability to achieve set targets and objectives
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good commercial acumen and general understanding of business processes
- Effective negotiation skills with ability to sell business opportunities
- High levels of IT proficiency
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with ability to work on own initiative
- Experience and/or knowledge of the telco and mobile industry
- Knowledge of direct carrier billing and mobile identity
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.